Livingston Centre Historical Village
The Livingston Centre Historical Village resides on the campus of the Fowlerville Fairgrounds. Tour the 1882 Coughran one-room schoolhouse, 1872 Pere Marquette railroad depot, 1858 Kirkland farmhouse, 1910 Hartland barbershop, a cobbler’s shop, and 1906 Iosco Methodist Green Church along with other historical structures. During the Fowlerville Family Fair, buildings are open to the public. Group tours available by appointment.